NUK – Premium Choice Latex Teats
The teat also features the NUK Anti-colic Air System, which allows air to flow into the bottle through a vent, stopping baby swallowing air and helping to prevent colic. Approved by the British Dental Health Foundation. BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear. Prior to sterilisation we recommend using the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser, it’s natural formula removes dried on milk protein, pulp and juice residues more effectively than hot soapy water alone.
To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilisation as this can cause material damage.
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free
- The NUK orthodontic wide-neck nipples promote healthy teeth formation and reduce colic
- Hourglass shape allows lips to close properly making it easier to breathe through nose and avoid air intake through the mouth
- NUK Anti-Colic AIR SYSTEM, vented nipple reduces colic
- NUK Orthodontic nipple simulates and supports breastfeeding
- Easy identification of the teat hole size on base of teat
- Quality made in Germany