Comfy Living Baby Comforter :
- Size: 80x110cm
- Fabric: 100% Jersey cotton
- Inner filling: Technofiber
- Hand wash/ machine wash gentle cycle cold
- Lay flat to dry. Do not drip dry
Tips about baby comforter
- Make sure your baby cannot get the comforter tangled around the neck
- Choose a light weighted comforter, please avoid those with bean fillings or long fur that your baby might pull out and accidentally inhale.
- Make sure that the comforter is washable. This enables you to wash them periodically.
Warmth & Temperature Regulation
- Babies are not as adaptable as adults to temperature change.
- Babies can lose heat rapidly, ~4 times more quickly than adults.
- When babies are cold-stressed, they use energy & oxygen to generate warmth.
- If skin temperature drop just one degree from the ideal (36.5 degree Celsius), a baby’s oxygen use can increase by 10 percent.
- By keeping babies at optimal temperatures, neither too hot or too cold, they can conserve energy & build up reserves.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that parents and caregivers avoid overbundling, overdressing or covering an infant’s face or head.